Welcome

Welcome to my blog, such as it is. Here I intend to share my experiences in gardening, gaming and general exploration. I like to consider myself of that rare type that enjoys both the indoors (specifically computers and games) and the outdoors (gardening, going to see the sights and etc.).
If I haven't managed to get your attention yet, perhaps my wonderful pet, Gato, will help.

Wassup




























Anyways, the first few posts will come soon and will hopefully set the trend of this blog as we begin discussing our garden projects and bamboo, a plant I have recently become somewhat obsessed with. Other topics will hopefully be addressed as they become relevant to the day to day that is farm life here in southern Missouri.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glistening Bamboo

The Garden